- Price Negotiable
- 0 Hits
- Since 10-09-19
- Posted by Nea Ovens
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY HAS OPENED UP FOR A PRACTITIONER WANTING TO START THEIR OWN PRACTICE
A Large light filled clinic room 5m X 5.5m clinic space will be available for rent full time Monday to Saturday beginning 1 October. However, the rooms are available for use immediately From 9-2 each day.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist, who wants to operate their own practice without the expense of opening their own clinic.
Our space has become available because the current physiotherapy business after six years at Nurture has expanded and now requires a much larger venue. They were operating a fully booked BUPA and Medibank Private preferred provider Physiotherapy practice. They will be discontinuing the preferred provider arm of their practice when they leave our rooms.
This opens up a very good opportunity if you are a physiotherapist wanting to start their own practice with the free advertising and support of Australia’s two largest private health funds.
The rates are competitive $95 for half a day or $140 for full day. You are welcome to work outside the normal hours of business. For example, a half day in the afternoon begins at 1:30pm and finish at 9pm. A minimum rental of three sessions per week is required.
The following are included:
- Electric treatment table, desk, stool, and comfortable patient chair
- Built in storage in the clinic room
- Comfortable waiting room
- Toilet in reception and separate bathroom with shower
- A page for your therapy on our website
- A bio about you as a practitioner on our website
- You may work under the Nurture Studio name if you wish, however you are welcome to use your own business name
- Reception on front desk during busy hours of the day
- Outgoings: phone (if you want to operate through our number), electricity, gas, water
- Free WIFI
- Decent on street parking
About the clinic
The two principal practitioners Nea Ovens and Peter Kington are Acupuncturists both with at least 18 years experience each.
The two main areas of practice in the clinic are Women’s health/ Fertility and Musculoskeletal disorders/pain
The clinic is well established and has been in operation since 1997
Fantastic inner city location Across the road from New Farm state school
Freshly painted room once the current tenants vacate
Please send enquiries to Nea Ovens at email@example.com or phone the clinic on 3254 3834
Corner of Annie and James st, New Farm
ContactPhone: 07 3254 3834
Report this ad