- Price Negotiable
- 0 Hits
- Since 19-04-17
- Posted by Sean Campbell
We are looking for an outstanding physiotherapist who is interested in progressing their career to become Business partners in our growing business.
- Ownership/business partnership opportunities exist in the North Brisbane area.
- Finance arrangements means no upfront payment required.
- Extensive Head Office Support to facilitate optimal business performance.
- Free Business/Leadership and Management training as an integral part of the Any Any job related advertisement should be placed on http://www.Any job related advertisement should be placed on http://www.jobs4physios.com.au/ website!4physios.com.au/ website! related advertisement should be placed on http://www.Any job related advertisement should be placed on http://www.Any job related advertisement should be placed on http://www.jobs4physios.com.au/ website!4physios.com.au/ website!s4physios.com.au/ website!
In addition to exceptional professional development opportunities, the right applicants will be able to work towards becoming a part of the business with no out of pocket expense. You will receive business and professional support, work life balance, and personal and financial rewards that can’t be matched in traditional practice ownership models. This position offers you an exceptional working environment with lifestyle options that are second to none, including:
- Working with highly experienced Physio's Business and professional Mentor support and mentoring to facilitate your ongoing growth;
- Minimum 30 minute appointments;
- Wonderful admin staff to keep things running smoothly;
- Excellent remuneration with built in incentives
We are looking for someone who:
- Wants to be a successful partner in private practice;
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better;
- Loves working in a growing, progressive. fast paced environment;
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service;
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person;
- Who loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together;
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career;
- Would love to learn more about the business and management side of physiotherapy;
- Ideally possesses leadership skills or experience;
- Ideally possesses impeccable organisation and well developed emotional intelligence to get the best out of their team.
For more information on the practice see our website www.sportsandspinalphysio.com.au. If you've ever thought of partnership or wanted to own your own practice but didn't know where to start this is the perfect opportunity for you. This position has a very flexible starting date.
Email your application to; email@example.com
Report this ad